Name: Nadine O’Connor
Title: Community Educator
1. Tell us a little about your family.
I have been married to my husband, Jason for 11 years, We have 4 children, Marquis, 21, who works as a manager in the food industry in Bloomington. Madelyn, 18, just graduated high school and is joining the Coast Guard. Evan is 15 and a sophomore in high school and Miss Ella is 11, and currently a 6th grader. We also have 2 dogs Rosco and Daisy who monopolize most of our time.
2. Tell us a bit about your education and professional background.
I was a stay at home mom for many years before completing nursing school in 2009 as the valedictorian. From there I have worked in rehabilitation, family practice, as an allergy nurse and a health educator.
3. What is your favorite thing about working at Clarity?
I love the people I work with! It is so refreshing to work with genuine people who you know care about you.
4. What hobbies do you have outside of work?
I love to cook/bake. Cupcakes are my favorite; there are so many things you can do with them.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I’m definitely an extrovert. I love being around people and being involved in activities.
6. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life and not get sick of it, what would it be?
7. If you could hop on a plane today and fly anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Well, I hate to fly! So probably driving to the mountains. That is my happy place.
8. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Making sure my cup is full before pouring out to others…..whether that is my family, friends or work. It was referred to as a “luv jug”, filling my jug with Gods love first so that I have something to give.