Welcome to the page of the Clarity website designed especially for you! Let me start off with a very special thanks to you for being your church’s Ambassador! Beyond being an important point person for Clarity, the Ambassador program is one of Clarity’s key strategic efforts. Our goal is to have an active Ambassador at every partner church, so that we can effectively communicate the work that God is doing through Clarity and how you can help. Here’s an overview of what the church Ambassador is all about, along with ideas and suggestions.
Primary role of a Clarity Ambassador
- Communications and Action Liaison between Clarity and partner church
- Receive monthly newsletter, the Clarity Courier, and apply action steps in newsletter
- Inform church leadership, office, missions’ team and church body of Clarity and encourage people get involved
Ideas & suggestions for getting your church members involved with Clarity
- Set up & maintain Clarity display area at church
- Place link on your church website to claritycares.org
- Encourage church attendees to interact with Clarity’s Facebook posts (click like, follow, share & invite friends)
- Coordinate Baby Bottle Campaigns (These can be done any time of year. Some of the popular times are Sanctity of Human Life Sunday – January, Mother’s Day to Father’s Day and Vacation Bible School.) Some churches collect special offerings instead of (or alongside) baby bottle campaigns.
- Promote the yearly Choose Life License plates through the Indiana Department of Motor Vehicles “Choose Life” license plate program. A $25 donation to Clarity will be made for any vehicle plate registered within our 6 counties of operation. More details can be found here.
- SPECIAL SPEAKERS & EVENTS
- Sanctity of Human Life Sunday – work with pastor and worship team to build a worship service around a life affirming focus. See our SOHLS page for great resources or to request a Clarity speaker!
- Host Education Programs for Students – My Best for You and Transformed are our faith-based education programs for children and youth. You find more information about them here: My Best For You and Transformed (You can visit area presentations to learn more about how it would work at your church. Sometimes several churches come together to offer the presentations to the community.)
- Guest speakers for special events or small groups – We are happy to visit your church and speak to any group or event! (The Clarity staff offers a wide range of life-affirming interests such as Women’s or Men’s Retreats, Sunday morning messages, youth group and home school presentations, block parties and missions fairs.) This is a great way to inspire people with the work that God is doing through Clarity and how a partnership with Clarity extends the church’s outreach into their community. Please email Victoria to schedule a guest speaker for a special event.
- GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR LOCAL CENTER
- Center Tours & Service Projects – Bring small groups, families, mission teams, church staff to your local county center (or to the Clarity Testing Clinic in Columbus). Visit for a tour to meet center staff and walk through the client experience. We would also love to have your group do a service project at the center. Service projects and center tours are excellent together! Please contact your nearest center to find out more.
- Baby Showers – Contact your local center manager and find out what the center’s current needs are. Publish the list at your church and provide collections dates and drop-off spot at the church building. Arrange for a time to bring collected items to the center.
- Clarity Volunteers – There’s always a need for more volunteers. Volunteer Training and Orientation sessions are provided several times a year. There are many ways to volunteer with Clarity, please familiarize yourself with our Volunteer page and encourage church attendees to serve with Clarity. For more information about volunteering, contact Angie.
If you need further assistance with any opportunities or ambassador information, please email us.