GET READY to pick up your clubs to help bring clarity to students, women and men in South Central Indiana. Our 21st Annual Golf Challenge will be Monday, July 29th at Otter Creek Golf Course in Columbus. Be a captain and recruit a foursome, or sign up as an individual and we’ll place you on a team. Reserve your spot now for as enjoyable day on a challenging course for a great cause. Limited afternoon tee times are still available!
All golfers will enjoy:
- 18 holes of golf, with a cart
- 2019 Golf Challenge t-shirt and team photo
- Catered lunch
- Free soft drinks, water, Gatorade, frozen candy bars, Tropical Smoothie, and hot dogs on the course
- Raffle prizes at registration and golf contests throughout the course
- Prizes for most pledges raised and winning teams
Click here to view a list of our event sponsors. We are incredibly thankful for their partnership in this event!
Interested in Participating?
Team captains are needed to form teams. Singles are encourage to sign up as well – we will find a spot for you! Each golfer must raise a minimum of $150 in sponsorships/pledges to participate.
For reservations or more information, email Victoria Yeaton or call 866-510-5067.