GET READY to pick up your clubs to help bring clarity to students, women and men in South Central Indiana. Our 23rd Annual Golf Challenge will be Monday, July 26th at Otter Creek Golf Course in Columbus. Be a captain and recruit a foursome, or sign up as an individual and we’ll place you on a team. Reserve your spot now for as enjoyable day on a challenging course for a great cause. Limited afternoon tee times are still available!
All golfers will enjoy:
- 18 holes of golf, with a cart
- 2021 Golf Challenge t-shirt and team photo
- Catered lunch
- Free soft drinks, water, Gatorade, frozen candy bars, Tropical Smoothie, and hot dogs on the course
- Raffle prizes at registration and golf contests throughout the course
- Prizes for most pledges raised and winning teams
Are You Participating?
Already registered and need the golfer pledge form? Download it here!