Meet Missi Maschino, one of Clarity’s Center Managers. Here’s a few fun facts to get to know her a bit better:
1. Tell us a little about your family.
I have been married to John for 26 years. We own and operate a grain and beef farm. We have 6 children; 5 daughters and our last hurrah, a son! Our oldest daughter Averie, is 21 and a student at Indiana University. Malerie is 19 and a student at International Business College in Indianapolis. Laremie is 18, Delaynie is 15; then Kamberie is our fifth daughter and she is in fifth grade. Braxley is 8 and he is in third grade. Wow! I feel busy!
2. Tell us a bit about your education and professional background.
I have an Associate’s degree from Boyce Bible College with a diploma in Christian Education. I have served as a children’s director and held a few youth director positions, as well as been a guest speaker for many events. Upon graduating high school I became an expanded functions dental assistant, and I worked in this field for 5 years before marriage and children. I was then able to stay at home with our children and did that for about 20 years.
3. What is your favorite thing about working at Clarity?
My favorite thing about working at Clarity is how God takes the mess I have made of my life and makes it a ministry to others. With Clarity, I am able to share how God has worked in my life and give the clients a vision of how He would like to work in theirs – no matter how bad things seem at the time. He is a God of restoration!
4. What hobbies do you have outside of work?
I enjoy creative outlets such as painting , repurposing old items, and home decorating. I also like reading, kayaking, bicycling and camping with my family.
5. What is one thing you are absolutely no good at doing?
I am no good at getting up early on a regular basis.
6. What was the last spontaneous thing you did?
Tearing down the 24 year old wallpaper in our living room and deciding to paint it.
7. Be honest, what song or band is your guilty pleasure?
I have 3 – Luke Bryan, Chris Daughtry and Adam Levine.
8. If you could hop on a plane today and fly anywhere in the world, where would you go?