Are you single and pregnant? Wondering how you’ll make it and feeling alone?
Consider joining an Embrace Grace group. Embrace Grace is a small group experience designed to provide emotional and spiritual support, encouragement and friendship to young, single women experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.
Embrace Grace is:
- A place to meet other young women who are in a similar life season and understand all the emotional highs and lows.
- A place to meet leaders who are not interested in judging or condemning you, but celebrating you for the brave choice you have made to carry your baby.
- A place to learn that your mistakes don’t define you and that this isn’t the end of your life, but just the beginning.
- A place to realize there is hope for your future.
- A place where you can embrace your circumstances and find life and joy in this season.
- A place where you can connect with God, and get a glimpse of his amazing plan and purpose for you and your baby.
Whether you have chosen to parent or are leaning toward placing your baby in the love and care of another family, or still uncertain of the path before you, an Embrace Grace group is waiting to walk that road with you. And, as a tangible expression of God’s love for you, a Baby Shower will be planned during the semester to bless each woman who participates.
Embrace Grace is a national ministry with 240 established groups in 41 states. Each group is offered as a ministry of a local church. Community Church of Columbus is the sponsoring church for Embrace Grace in this area. As part of the church’s Tuesday Night Connection, Embrace Grace will be offered along with several other support groups. The 2016 Fall semester of Tuesday Night Connection begins September 13 and runs through December 3rd. Dinner will be served at 5:30 pm and group time runs from 6:15 to 8:00 pm. Childcare is available, beginning at 6:00 pm.
For more information and to register, please call Holly at 812-348-6257.
To hear from some young women who have experienced the group, check out this video here.