Name: Jennifer McGuire-Kozakiewicz (Koe-za-ke-vich)
Title: Testing Clinic Assistant
1. Tell us a little about your family.
Oh, our family. I give all the glory to God for weaving us together. My husband, Tom, and I live in Columbus with our 3 wild childs, Lilly, Christian and Genevieve. Between the five of us, there is honestly never a dull moment.
2. Tell us a bit about your education and professional background.
My background has mostly been in the medical field. I started out as an EMT at 18, and later added my CNA license. I graduated from IUPUC with a Bachelors in Science and Mathematics, and Biology minor. While attending IUPUC, I worked as a biology and chemistry tutor in the Academic Resource Center.
3. What is your favorite thing about working at Clarity?
Coming alongside clients and loving them where they are.
4. What hobbies do you have outside of work?
I love anything outdoors! (except spiders!)
5. What is your favorite thing about living in south central Indiana?
Having all 4 seasons!
6. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life and not get sick of it, what would it be?
Chips and cottage cheese
7. If you could hop on a plane today and fly anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Think before you speak.