Jenny Gardner is Clarity’s Client Services Director. Here’s a few fun facts to get to know her a bit better:
1. Tell us a little about your family.
My husband, Garvin, and I will be married 46 years this summer and we have 3 sons and 10 grandchildren. We were childhood sweethearts. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers and a wonderful Mom! We attend Lifeline Wesleyan Church in Greensburg.
2. What is your favorite thing about working at Clarity?
My favorite thing about working at Clarity is being a part of ministry that serves our communities well. I am thankful for friendships made and for personal growth.
3. What hobbies do you have outside of work?
I have several things I enjoy with the newest being ice-skating and watching my family ice-skating, something I hadn’t done for probably 30 years until recently. I also enjoy gardening, both flowers and vegetables and I enjoy reading.
4. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Pretty sure I would be labeled an introvert!
5. What is one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
Flying to New York to cook at a Church camp for 350-400 people! The scary part was the flying as it was the first time! At the end of the flight the stewardess offered something to relax me!
6. If you could to eat one food for the rest of your life without getting sick of it, what would it be?
Chicken Tortilla Soup made by my daughter in law! Hmm, I really enjoy dark chocolate with caramel also!
7. What were the last two books you read?
The last two books I have read are “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie and “Two Weeks” by Karen Kingsbury.
8. Do you have a favorite quote to share with us?
When I want to speak let me THINK first, “Is it true, is it helpful, is it inspiring, is it necessary, is it kind?” If not, let it be left unsaid.