Name: Miranda Voils
- Tell us a little about your family.
I have been married to my husband, Rual, for 10 years. We have both lived in Brown County our entire lives. We have 2 boys, Rual age 9, Sawyer age 5, a girl, Lennon, age 1, and a baby on the way, due in May!
- Tell us a bit about your education and professional background.
I graduated Summa Cum Laude from Ivy Tech with an Associate’s degree in Sonography in 2014. I currently work three jobs using my degree. I work at Monroe Hospital in Bloomington, Southern Indiana OBGYN in Columbus, and here at Clarity.
- What hobbies do you have outside of work?
My hobbies typically involve my kids. I really love watching them play sports. We like to take hikes together and spend time outdoors.
- Be honest, what song or band is your guilty pleasure?
Any 80’s or 90’s country!
- What is one thing you are just absolutely no good at doing?
Cooking anything that takes more than 3 ingredients.
- What are some things that make you really happy?
When my husband remembers to take the trash out, when my little boys pick me flowers. It’s the small things that really make a big impact on my heart.
- What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Love is not an emotion or a feeling, it’s a decision and an action.